American Rescue Plan Webinars
Webinars with information related to the ARP and Ohio's townships.
- A previous OBM webinar on the American Rescue Plan can be accessed here.
- This webinar contained valuable information in anticipation of available funding.
- Now Available: Recordings of Reporting Guidance Webinars
- On June 17, 2021, Treasury released the Compliance and Reporting Guidance for the State and Local Fiscal Recovery Fund Program. The guidance provides additional detail and clarification for each recipient’s compliance and reporting responsibilities and will provide for an equitable economic recovery with provisions that ensure accountability, transparency, and user friendliness. Following the release of this reporting guidance, Treasury hosted a series of informational webinars for recipients. Recordings of these webinars, along with the accompanying slides, are now available on the Treasury website (also linked above). Recipients are encouraged to view the webinars that correspond with their population and award amount as reporting requirements vary by jurisdiction size and funding amount.
- Auditing of American Rescue Plan Funding
Join the Auditor of State’s Office as staff members discuss all things American Rescue Plan from an auditing perspective. Staff members presented valuable information to Ohio townships and answered questions. The OTA highly recommends that all township officials, fiscal officers in particular, view this session.
- Use of ARP Funds
With townships officially eligible for direct American Rescue Plan Act (ARP) funding, the OTA has received one big question: "What can we spend this funding on?
The OTA partnered with Greg Beck and the attorneys at Baker, Dublikar, Beck, Wiley & Mathews on this webinar, which provided an overview of eligible uses under Treasury guidance. For those who attended the “Use of CARES Act Funding” webinar last year, this will be a similar format with time for Q&A at the end.