General Township Education
Training opportunities covering topics of general importance to Ohio townships.
The OTA is committed to providing resources and training opportunities that cover topics of general importance and broad interest to Ohio townships. Beginning in March 2022, the OTA will be hosting monthly workshops to further educate township officials and employees on pertinent subjects.
Please be sure to frequent this page for dates for upcoming trainings.
- March 24
- Topic: Tech Talks w/ iPanda Designs Part 1
- Speaker: Ilona Seaman, Founder iPanda Designs
- Description: Join iPanda to discuss contingency plans, technical debt, and tech topics Q&A.
- April 21
- Topic: Efficiencies in Park & Open Space Management
- Speaker: Tim Moloney, Executive Director, Columbus & Franklin County Metro Parks
- Description: Designed to emphasize the importance of parks and public open space as essential elements in community infrastructure, this workshop will highlight opportunities for land managers to improve maintenance, operational efficiencies, and sustainability efforts.
- May 26
- Topic: Get to Know JobsOhio
- Speaker: JP Nauseef, President and Chief Executive Officer, JobsOhio
- Description: Despite challenges caused by the pandemic, Ohio is emerging as a leader thanks to the competitive advantage of JobsOhio. JP discusses the organization’s unique economic development model while reflecting on the success of its first 10 years, Intel, and more during this interactive session.
- June 22
- July 21
- August 25
- September 22
- October 19
- November 16
- December 15
Dates are subject to change. Please check this page closer to the event for the most updated information. For any questions, please contact Michael Zaky at email@example.com.