Location: York Township, Tuscarawas County
The York Township Board of Trustees will be accepting sealed bids for the following:
- 1996 Ford L8000 single axle dump truck
- 8-speed manual transmission
- Cummins diesel engine
- Snow plow equipment included
- 48,100 miles
Minimum bid: $10,000.00
Conditions of the sale:
- Dump truck is used and is being sold in "as-is"/"where-is" condition with no warranty.
- Only sealed bids will be accepted.
- Trustees have the right to accept or reject any or all bids.
- Anyone submitting a sealed bid and present at the bid opening will have the opportunity to increase their bid until the truck is sold to the person or entity making the highest offer.
All bids must be received no later than 7:00 p.m. on August 12, 2021, and may be mailed to:
York Township Board of Trustees
3446 Seibert Hill Road SW
New Philadelphia, OH 44663
Bids will be opened at 7:00 p.m. at the August 12, 2021, regular meeting of the York Township Board of Trustees.
The truck can be seen by contacting Trustee Dave Simmons at 330-339-5120.