Code Compliance Office
Clinton Township, Franklin County
The Code Compliance Officer conducts routine inspections of properties within the township, as well as responds to reports of possible violations, to ensure compliance with township ordinances and county resolutions pertaining to zoning, property maintenance, hazardous property and blight.
Duties and responsibilities
• Proactively patrol the township for violations of township and county c
• Field all primary contact with residents regarding Code Compliance a may face.
• Create notices of violation, for issuance to the property owners and te
• Informs owner, holder of certificate of occupancy, or tenant of inspect conditions requiring
• Performs re-inspections, gives legal notice, and files legal complaints compliance with township
codes in a timely fashion.
• Manage process for notices through issuance, through presentation t Trustees, to final
resolution and abatement.
• Maintain all records of actions in iWorq. Keeping records, both written visits, inspections and
contact for possible legal action later.
• Conducts field investigations regarding possible violations of a variety ordinances related to
buildings, structures, property maintenance, ani business licenses/permits, zoning landscape
ordinances, and other to ordinances.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $22.00 - $23.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
Please send resume to Mhuffman@clintontownship.org