Community Association General Manager
Mt. Gilead, OH
Please submit cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
As the Community Association General Manager at Candlewood Lake, you will be responsible for supporting and executing the operational strategies of our unique, eclectic, and evolving gated community of over 600 homeowners and nearly 200 seasonal campers. Leading and directing departmental staff, you will implement the Board’s policies and plans to achieve operational objectives and preserve and enhance the spectacular natural beauty of our 250-acre forested lake and 1,500-acre community containing parks and green spaces. Don’t miss this outstanding opportunity to apply your skills and knowledge while challenging yourself to meet the dynamic and diverse needs of our distinct community.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Retirement Plan
- Access to Association amenities: fitness center, heated pool, tennis courts, walking/biking trails, recreational lake
The preferred candidate has:
- One of the following: CAM license, CMCA certification, 5+ years of experience managing a large-scale HOA, or 8+ years of directly or closely-related experience
- Outstanding interpersonal communication skills
- A thorough understanding of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, project management, leadership technique, employee behavior, and coordination/collaboration of people and resources
- Proven ability to assess, identify, prioritize, and solve problems
- Ethics, integrity, transparency, and accountability in all actions
The Candlewood Lake Community Association General Manager is responsible for managing the communication and overall daily operations of the Association. Interfacing with internal and external customers, including homeowners, vendors, contractors, and Board and committee members, they will provide direction, leadership, and support to the Association Staff. Covering all operations including Finance, Administration, Facilities Maintenance, Utilities, Custodial, Landscaping, Security, Building/Environmental Control, and Real Estate Sales Staff, the General Manager will ensure appropriate management and operations in accordance with the Candlewood Lake Board of Trustees’ governing policies, plans, and objectives.
For the full job description, please click here