Bath Township, Summit County
The Bath Township Board of Trustees seek qualified applicants to fill the full time Executive Assistant position in the Administration Office.
Pay rate: $26-30/hr.
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM, On Site
Job Summary: The Executive Assistant is responsible for assisting the Township Administrator in an administrative and managerial capacity to support the general operations of the township. This employee functions in a highly confidential capacity and may act on behalf of the Township Administrator as requested.
- Supervises administrative and support staff in the Administration offices,
- Prepares correspondence, such as formal letters and memos, etc.,
- Completes annual reporting requirements for various agencies,
- Drafts and develops grant applications,
- Manages and administers grants,
- Arranges meetings and travel arrangements for executive-level employees,
- Transcribes meetings and notes as need for various employees and township boards,
- Attends various meetings hosted by private, public and civic agencies on behalf of the township,
- Plans and coordinates special projects, including employee events, award programs, ceremonies, etc.,
- Assists with coordinating township involvement with neighboring communities,
- Serves as the employee healthcare coordinator,
- Maintains personnel records,
- Drafts and edits personnel policies as needed,
- Prepares all required information for Board of Trustees meetings, including notification to the media,
- Oversees the website and social media; may be requested to carryout public relations efforts through these platforms in an emergency,
- Generates media releases as requested by the Administrator,
- Assists with the development of the township newsletter,
- Tracks contract renewals,
- Maintains contract filing system,
- Handles correspondence received by the Board of Trustees and the Township Administrator,
- Drafts and edits Resolutions as needed,
- Facilitates various specialized tasks for managerial staff.
Click here to see the full description and how to apply.