Ohio EPA’s *Free* 2020 Virtual Compliance Assistance Conference
The Ohio EPA remains committed to assisting businesses, communities and environmental professionals with their environmental compliance needs. The Ohio EPA’s FREE 2020 Virtual Compliance Assistance Conference will provide daily interactive sessions focused on compliance with air, waste, and water regulations, strategically and conveniently spaced over three consecutive weeks beginning on September 21. To view the conference's interactive agenda, click here.
This virtual conference will provide:
• Live-streamed interactive keynote sessions with Ohio EPA’s Director, Laurie Stevenson and U.S. EPA Region V’s Administrator, Kurt Thiede;
• Interactive regulatory presentations and panel discussions with Ohio EPA’s inspectors, permit writers, and management;
• Opportunities to earn Continuing Education Credits;
• Opportunities to meet virtually with compliance staff for Q&A;
• Chance to converse with your peers, industry leaders, and stakeholders; and
• Much more…
Get ready to embark on a new learning adventure. There is no cost to participate in Ohio EPA’s 2020 Virtual Compliance Assistance Conference.
September 21, 10:00 - 11:00 a.m. (Pending CEU Accreditations listed at "Session Information" link)
Laurie A. Stevenson, Dir., Ohio EPA