This virtual event costs just $65 for members and $100 for non-members for the entire week; those who register will receive access to the entire week’s worth of seminars and virtual events. This will include 20 different educational sessions, all of which will be available to watch both “live” and after their initial streaming, for those who registered; at the in-person winter conference, one person would only be able to attend seven or eight sessions that week.
Certain sessions will count toward fiscal officer continuing education and CPIM credits.
There will be a general session on Monday (which is Ohio Township Day!); Governor Mike DeWine has been invited to speak. The general session will be available to view after the fact to those who register, just like any of the other seminars that week.
Early bird registrants (by January 8) will receive an exclusive conference care package and a printed event program - which includes a vendor directory - to equip them for the week of seminars! Those who register by the final deadline (January 27) will receive only the event program.
Networking Roundtables & Question Submission
Networking roundtables will be held at the conclusion each day. Deadline to submit questions is Friday, January 29.
TUESDAY - Townships with less than a $750,000 budget
WEDNESDAY - Townships with a budget between $750,000 - $3.5 million
THURSDAY - Townships with a budget greater than $3.5 million
The Conference App:
Resources, Prizes, & More!
This year we have designed an OTA Trivia and Scavenger Hunt that is exclusive to the OTA conference app. Once logged into the app, just select the “games” tab to play!
- The rules are simple. For the trivia contest, please answer all the questions listed. Once answers are submitted, check out the leaderboard to see where you stand. The top three individuals will receive a prize from the OTA!
- In the scavenger hunt, for every photo submitted your name will be entered to be drawn for the grand prize. If you submit all 10 tasks, your name will be entered 10 times! To ensure your scavenger hunt runs smoothly, here are some ground rules for the hunt:
- All items must be found on the premises; no leaving your location.
- Each item can only be used once to fulfill an entry.
- All photos must be taken by the players—no screenshots, please!
- Any responses submitted after 4:30 p.m. on Thursday, February 4, are ineligible.
- Please tune back in to check if your photo has been approved.
For More Information:
Having trouble with your member profile on the new website?
Contact the OTA office for assistance. Remember, you must create your profile/sign in with the email attached to your membership record (more info).
Registration is open online and by mail.
See "Printable Mail-In Reg. Form" above for a paper form, but with the OTA’s new website, online registration has never been more convenient!
Click "Download Agenda" at the top right...
...for potential topics and a brief overview of the online conference!
Thank you to our 2021 Vendors & Sponsors!
Please note: Each morning of the conference, a specialized link will be emailed to each participant, granting individualized access to the day’s activities. As the links are specific to each registrant, links should not be shared.