You are the Township Manager in the middle of your planned vacation, soaking up the sun, and you receive a call from your Police Chief. He tells you he received a letter with allegations of racism within the Police Department from a former employee. Your next board meeting is five days away…
This webinar will walk attendees through this real dilemma that a township faced over the course of one year. This will be an interactive presentation, so attendees should be prepared to vote on which route they would take based on the variables presented, such as:
- Resident concerns
- How to handle press inquiries?
- Who investigates?
- How do you present the results of the investigation?
- What agencies could be involved?
All registrants will receive an emailed recording of the webinar after it takes place, even if they were unable to attend the webinar live.
Andrew Bellwoar, Attorney, Bellwoar Kelly, LLP
Jamie Gwynn, Township Manager, New Hanover Township, Pennsylvania
If you would like to register via a paper form, you can download one at the link above (note that a separate form must be filled out for each registrant).
- Make all checks payable to Ohio Township Association; payment for more than one attendee can be included in the same check.
- The form can be mailed to the Ohio Township Association at 6500 Taylor Rd. Suite A, Blacklick, OH 43004, faxed to 614-863-9751, or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. (Emailed forms will require mailed payment to the address above.)
- Paper registration forms are due five business days prior to the event.
For More Information:
Once purchased, webinars are non-refundable. If your refund request is due to a scheduling conflict, contact Michael Zaky for assistance with links to the recording after the webinar. He can be reached at email@example.com or 614-863-0045.