Facebook, Polygraphs and the Next-Door Neighbor
How deep can/should an employer dig into an applicant’s background?
* Registration open until 4/21/21 at 4:30 PM (EDT)
This session is an update on:
- Employer use of social media to screen applicants;
- When and how truth detection devices can be used in the hiring process;
- Conducting background checks internally and through an external company; and
- What constitutes a “lie” on the job application or during the interview?
David Riepenhoff, Attorney, Fishel, Downey, Albrecht & Riepenhoff LLP
If you would like to register via a paper form, you can download one at the link above (note that a separate form must be filled out for each registrant).
- Make all checks payable to Ohio Township Association; payment for more than one attendee can be included in the same check.
- The form can be mailed to the Ohio Township Association at 6500 Taylor Rd. Suite A, Blacklick, OH 43004, faxed to 614-863-9751, or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. (Emailed forms will require mailed payment to the address above.)
- Paper registration forms are due five business days prior to the event.
For More Information:
Once purchased, webinars are non-refundable. If your refund request is due to a scheduling conflict, contact Michael Zaky for assistance with links to the recording after the webinar. He can be reached at email@example.com or 614-863-0045.