Financing Major Purchases
Fiscal Officer Training - May Webinar
* Registration open until 5/20/21 at 11:59 PM ()
This session will focus on strategies for financing significant capital outlays, including equipment purchases, new construction, and improvements to existing facilities. Topics will include short and long-term debt, voted and unvoted options, tax anticipation notes, and lease-purchase financings. Debt limitations and exemptions will also be covered.
Paul Rutter, Bricker & Eckler
Rebecca Princehorn, Attorney, Bricker & Eckler
* This session qualifies for one hour of fiscal officer Continuing Education (CE), as required by the Fiscal Integrity Act (R.C. §507.12). Additionally, this session qualifies for one credit hour towards CPIM training, as required by R.C. §135.22.
If you would like to register via a paper form, you can download one at the link above (note that a separate form must be filled out for each registrant).
- Make all checks payable to Ohio Township Association; payment for more than one attendee can be included in the same check.
- The form can be mailed to the Ohio Township Association at 6500 Taylor Rd. Suite A, Blacklick, OH 43004, faxed to 614-863-9751, or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. (Emailed forms will require mailed payment to the address above.)
- Paper registration forms are due five business days prior to the event.