How to Better Organize Your Website to Communicate More Effectively
Township Administrator Training - August Webinar
* Registration open until 8/18/21 at 11:59 PM (EDT)
Proactive strategic communication is a necessity for any township to service its constituents. It can also fall on the back burner when a problem arise.
It doesn’t have to be this way.
Dan Farkas has earned national recognition working with groups that have budgets of $0.00. “How to Better Organize Your Website to Communicate More Effectively” will empower attendees to use existing resources to create efficinecyy in a way that aligns with a township’s event creation, media relations, and social media management.
By the end of the session, attendees will be able to:
- Understand the COPE model and how it streamlines communication
- Audit content to make the most of what you already have.
- Showcase core messaging for the people you serve.
Dan Farkas, Lecturer, Strategic Communication
If you would like to register via a paper form, you can download one at the link above (note that a separate form must be filled out for each registrant).
- Make all checks payable to Ohio Township Association; payment for more than one attendee can be included in the same check.
- The form can be mailed to the Ohio Township Association at 6500 Taylor Rd. Suite A, Blacklick, OH 43004, faxed to 614-863-9751, or emailed to email@example.com. (Emailed forms will require mailed payment to the address above.)
- Paper registration forms are due five business days prior to the event.
For More Information:
Once purchased, webinars are non-refundable. If your refund request is due to a scheduling conflict, contact Michael Zaky for assistance with links to the recording after the webinar. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or 614-863-0045.