Join us for the first in-person OTAN Forum since Fall of 2019. Please find the session topics below:
- Use of ARP Funds
- Negotiating and Implementing Commercial CRA Applications
- Succession Planning
- Process/Benefits of Becoming Limited Home-Ruled
- Legislative Update
If you would like to register via a paper form, you can download one at the link above (note that a separate form must be filled out for each registrant).
- Make all checks payable to Ohio Township Association; payment for more than one attendee can be included in the same check.
- The form can be mailed to the Ohio Township Association at 6500 Taylor Rd. Suite A, Blacklick, OH 43004, faxed to 614-863-9751, or emailed to email@example.com. (Emailed forms will require mailed payment to the address above.)
- Paper registration forms are due five business days prior to the event.
For More Information:
A detailed agenda will be sent to all registrants once finilized. Please expect the day to begin around 9 a.m. and end around 3 p.m..
Lunch is also included with your registration fee.