Back to Events
In-Person OTAN Forum 2022
Friday, October 14, 2022
9:00 AM - 3:00 PM (EDT)
* Registration open until 10/12/22 at 11:59 PM (EDT)
Join us for the 2022 in-person OTAN Forum. Please find the tentative session topics below:
- Legislative Update
- Worker’s Comp
- Predict – Prepare – Plan with Financial Forecasting
- Economic Development Tools
- Administrator’s Roundtable
***Please note that these sessions are subject to change.
If you would like to register via a paper form, you can download one at the link above (note that a separate form must be filled out for each registrant).
- Make all checks payable to Ohio Township Association; payment for more than one attendee can be included in the same check.
- The form can be mailed to the Ohio Township Association at 6500 Taylor Rd. Suite A, Blacklick, OH 43004, faxed to 614-863-9751, or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. (Emailed forms will require mailed payment to the address above.)
- Paper registration forms are due five business days prior to the event.
For More Information:
Director of Education & Events OTA (614)863-0045
A detailed agenda will be sent to all registrants once finilized. Please expect the day to begin around 9 a.m. and end around 3 p.m..
Lunch is also included with your registration fee.