Lunch n Learn Roundtable
Fiscal Officer Training - August Webinar
* Registration open until 8/26/22 at 10:00 AM (EDT)
This roundtable will offer an opportunity to openly discuss common issues that come up within your townships and how you handle them.
Moderated by the OTA
* This session is pending approval for one hour of fiscal officer Continuing Education (CE), as required by the Fiscal Integrity Act (R.C. §507.12).
If you would like to register via a paper form, you can download one at the link above (note that a separate form must be filled out for each registrant).
- Make all checks payable to Ohio Township Association; payment for more than one attendee can be included in the same check.
- The form can be mailed to the Ohio Township Association at 6500 Taylor Rd. Suite A, Blacklick, OH 43004, faxed to 614-863-9751, or emailed to email@example.com. (Emailed forms will require mailed payment to the address above.)
- Paper registration forms are due five business days prior to the event.
For More Information:
Once purchased, webinars are non-refundable. If your refund request is due to a scheduling conflict, contact Michael Zaky for assistance with links to the recording after the webinar. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or 614-863-0045.