Membership Coordinator Training
This virtual training is being offered to CTA membership coordinators.
Learn How to Update Membership on the OTA Website
No forms, no highlights, and no rosters to return!
The OTA website also doubles as our database. This makes for a more simple and efficient way to conduct membership. As the membership coordinator, you have special access to make direct personnel edits via our website.
At this training, you will receive detailed, step-by-step instructions on how to navigate our website and make changes to your county's roster. If you already conduct membership on our website, we will be sharing important information regarding the new "Affiliate" category.
We hope that you will take advantage of this opportunity and join us on Monday, March 14.
For More Information:
Other Helpful Information:
- Training provided by OTA staff.
- After the training, membership coordinators are welcome to schedule one-on-one training, if needed; contact Kelli (above) for more information.
- New members will receive benefits faster.
- View your membership and make changes anytime.
- Only internet connection and computer needed.