Learn How to Update Membership on the OTA Website
No forms, no highlights, and no rosters to return!
The new OTA website also doubles as our new database. This makes for a more simple and efficient way to conduct membership. Also new to this website: As the membership coordinator, you now have special access to make direct personnel edits via our website.
At this training, you will receive detailed, step-by-step instructions on how to navigate our website and make changes to your county's roster.
We hope that you will take advantage of this opportunity and join us on Friday, April 23.
For More Information:
Other Helpful Information:
- Training provided by OTA staff.
- After the training, membership coordinators are welcome to schedule one-on-one training, if needed; contact Heather (above) for more information.
- New members will receive benefits faster.
- View your membership and make changes anytime.
- Only internet connection and computer needed.