NATaT Virtual Town Hall
The National Association of Towns and Townships is hosting their first-ever VIRTUAL Fly-In!
The Virtual Town Hall will begin on Monday, March 1, with an impressive line-up of speakers to address some of NATaT's top priorities - COVID relief, broadband deployment, and transportation. There will be periodic speakers scheduled throughout the rest of the week, as well as coordinated meetings with Ohio Congressional members (March 2-5). During those Congressional meetings, you will join your fellow Ohioans to advocate and educate Congressional leaders on NATaT's federal priorities.
To register for the NATaT Virtual Town Hall, click the "Register Here" button above, next to the NATaT logo.
The cost to attend is $25.00 per person.
Gabe Amo, Deputy Director, White House Office of Intergovernmental Affairs
Invited Speakers (list to be updated as speakers are confirmed)
- Pete Buttigieg, USDOT Secretary
- Jennifer Rosenworcel, FCC Chair
- Justin Maxson, USDA Deputy Undersecretary for Rural Development
- Senator Tammy Baldwin (D-WI), Senate Subcommittee on Communications, Technology, Innovation, and the Internet
- Senator Shelley Moore Capito (R-WV), Republican Leader, Senate Environment and Public Works Committee
- Representative Rodney Davis (R-IL), Republican Leader, House Transportation and Infrastructure’s Subcommittee on Highways and Transit
- Representative Bob Latta (R-OH), Co-Chair, House Rural Broadband Caucus, Republican Leader, House Energy and Commerce Committee's Communications and Technology Subcommittee (E&C Committee also has jurisdiction over COVID relief)