Roundtable – Best Practices for Fiscal Officers
Fiscal Officer Training - March Webinar
* Registration open until 3/24/22 at 11:59 PM ()
This roundtable will offer an opportunity to openly discuss common issues that come up within your townships and how you handle them. We will also discuss what webinar topics you would like to be offered during the 2022 education calendar.
* This session is pending approval for one hour of fiscal officer Continuing Education (CE), as required by the Fiscal Integrity Act (R.C. §507.12).
If you would like to register via a paper form, you can download one at the link above (note that a separate form must be filled out for each registrant).
- Make all checks payable to Ohio Township Association; payment for more than one attendee can be included in the same check.
- The form can be mailed to the Ohio Township Association at 6500 Taylor Rd. Suite A, Blacklick, OH 43004, faxed to 614-863-9751, or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. (Emailed forms will require mailed payment to the address above.)
- Paper registration forms are due five business days prior to the event.
For More Information:
Once purchased, webinars are non-refundable. If your refund request is due to a scheduling conflict, contact Michael Zaky for assistance with links to the recording after the webinar. He can be reached at email@example.com or 614-863-0045.