Site Plan Reviews
When They are Needed and How to Process Them
* Registration open until 4/20/21 at 4:30 PM ()
- This session will discuss the importance of an efficient site plan review process for townships large and small. Attendees will look at the process, and share tips to make it beneficial for the applicant and the township.
Jacob Barnes, Planning Director, Springfield Township, Lucas County
If you would like to register via a paper form, you can download one at the link above (note that a separate form must be filled out for each registrant).
- Make all checks payable to Ohio Township Association; payment for more than one attendee can be included in the same check.
- The form can be mailed to the Ohio Township Association at 6500 Taylor Rd. Suite A, Blacklick, OH 43004, faxed to 614-863-9751, or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. (Emailed forms will require mailed payment to the address above.)
- Paper registration forms are due five business days prior to the event.
For More Information:
Once purchased, webinars are non-refundable. If your refund request is due to a scheduling conflict, contact Michael Zaky for assistance with links to the recording after the webinar. He can be reached at email@example.com or 614-863-0045.