In-Person Zoning Inspectors Group Meeting 2023
* Registration open until 10/18/23 at 11:59 PM (EST)
Join us for the 2023 in-person Zoning Inspectors Group Meeting held at the OTA office. Please find the tentative session topics below:
- Nuisance Structures
- Dealing with Short-Term Rentals from a Township Zoning Perspective
- Accessory Dwelling Units – To Allow or Not to Allow?
- Benefits of a Township Zoning Survey
- Roundtable Discussion
*** Please note that these topics are subject to change.
If you would like to register via a paper form, you can download one at the link above (note that a separate form must be filled out for each registrant).
- Make all checks payable to Ohio Township Association; payment for more than one attendee can be included in the same check.
- The form can be mailed to the Ohio Township Association at 6500 Taylor Rd. Suite A, Blacklick, OH 43004, faxed to 614-863-9751, or emailed to email@example.com. (Emailed forms will require mailed payment to the address above.)
- Paper registration forms are due five business days prior to the event.
For More Information:
A detailed agenda will be sent to all registrants once finalized. Please expect the day to begin around 9 a.m. and end around 3 p.m.
Lunch is also included with your registration fee.