COVID-19 Resources for Specific Fields and Businesses
Date postedMarch 26, 2020
As the COVID-19 pandemic has spread through Ohio over the past few weeks, the OTA has strived to pass on and provide resources and guidance as available. Below is a list of documents with guidance for specific essential businesses and entities; townships should consult and pass these resources along as appropriate. Information is available at all times at coronavirus.ohio.gov.
To read the official Stay at Home order issued on March 22, 2020, signed by ODH Director Dr. Amy Acton, click here.
- Charitable and Social Services
- Child Care Centers Closure Order
- Critical Trades
- Educational Institutions
- Food and Beverage
- Gas Stations and Transportation
- Hardware and Supplies
- Mail, Post, Logistics
- Religious Organizations
- Stores Selling Groceries and Medicine
- Statement from the Ohio Credit Union League and the Ohio Bankers League