Funding Available for Ambulance Transport Providers
The Ohio Office of Budget and Management (OBM) has opened the application portal for eligible public, not-for-profit, or private ground ambulance transport providers to apply for funding provided by the 134th General Assembly in H.B. 45, section 280.10. Townships are eligible for this program. Click here for a list of eligible applicants.
The funding opportunity contains:
- A listing of eligible applicants and funding in accordance with H.B. 45, section 280.10;
- Ohio Ambulance Transportation Program guidance;
- An application job aid;
- Subrecipient Agreement required to be signed and uploaded to the application; and
- Reporting template required for future reporting.
To apply for this program, an applicant must provide a valid:
- Medicaid Provider Number
- National Provider Identification Number
- Tax Identification Number, and
- Payee record in the State of Ohio's accounting system.
Click here for funding guidance and application
Payments will be made by OBM to eligible applicants if the application is complete, signed Subrecipient Agreement provided, and application matches information provided from the Ohio Department of Medicaid. See the Ohio Ambulance Transportation Program Guidance for additional details on the funding and application process. Questions can be directed to email@example.com.